Saturday, July 29, 2006

NSE .....Project

Since 27th July uptill 2day I was at NSE(National Stock Exchange),working on the project,i.e. recovering precious and confidential data from the HArd Disk Drive of a Server.
it was a mammoth task given to me by NSE.All data lost was a coding od programs in ASP and JAVA supporting remotely managed database.The most important thing is that,I succeeded to complete it.One more reputed customer gets associated with me as well as SHIVAM INFOTECH....

The most amazing thing I observed is the Security measures taken of NSE.they have a very neat and tight security system rarely found at any government institution.I spend most of my time in the company of Mr. vineet Ahuja(Manager Systems),Vivek Kharpude(Incharge Networking Systems),Aniruddha(Chief programmer whose data lost) and Uday....
Also the canteen facility of NSE i found well managed...The IT infrastructure at workplace was also nice one.In short this was one of my many memorable Project....GoodBye....Keep Eye on updations in Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home