Saturday, November 25, 2006

Poem......Nice One.

I float in dream
Engrossed in deep thoughts
Lost in my own little big world
Perceiving the chastity
Of my standalone image

I try to hold the ground
Pretending as if nothingHas happened
In an attempt to be strong
Yet I wander
Around the notions of reality
Still trapped in the maze ofReal and truth

The darkness looms
In the horizon
The fearsome night is
Approaching me
And the real
I stand aloof
In the outer rims of
The constellations in orbit
As if a curse has been bestowed upon me
In the name of my eternal desire

Dying a slow death
As reality poisons me
But I feign yet again
In a world of sublime rest
Confessing my things to myself
In the decadence of my life
I live a stranger
In a worldI'm unfamiliar with,
I know nothing about
And choking under the
Misfortune of what others
Think of me!!

In the undertow of life's
Sugar coated cruelty
I stare into the rage,
And the soul begins.
Once Again I slumber into
The cocoon of my dreams...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home